People living with HIV, Black, Brown, and Indigenous People of Color, LGBTQ+ (including Trans Women of Color), People who use Drugs, People experiencing homelessness, Undocumented Residents, and Sex Workers. As well as anyone that walks through our doors to seek our services.
We encourage all identities to apply for a position with us
- 208 hours of paid time off yearly
- 11 National Holidays off including Juneteenth
- Shortened workday on Fridays
- Competitive 401K with up to a 3% matching contribution
- Up to 100% employee covered health insurance
- TONS of learning opportunities