More Than Just an HIV Care Provider
We'll treat anyone in Flint, MI or the surrounding area
To better serve the Flint, MI community, Wellness AIDS Services has opened a temporary clinic on S. Saginaw Street. Although we focus on HIV care, we provide a wide range of health and community services at our Live Well Clinic.
We’ve made it convenient for anyone to meet with a provider by…
- Accepting walk-ins
- Offering in-person and telehealth services
- Allowing patients to request an appointment online
You can also call 810-257-3131 to make an appointment at our Live Well Clinic.
How can we help you?
We have created a safe, judgment-free space where anyone and everyone can seek the care they need. Stop by our Live Well Clinic in Flint, MI to get…
- Affordable HIV care: We provide free HIV testing and low-cost PrEP services.
- LGBTQ- and gender-affirming care: Regardless of your gender identity or sexual orientation, we’ll treat you with dignity.
- Individualized primary care: We can recommend medications and treatments that meet your needs.
- Lab services: We have the capability to perform thorough, accurate blood testing.
- Health Insurance Assistance: We can help you understand your insurance options and what your plan covers.
We can also provide food assistance, medical referrals and other services as needed. Contact our Live Well Clinic today to learn more.